7 Day Plan - Day 6
Sun's Out, Guns Out!
Get started with a 5-10 minute warm-up on the cross trainer. Once you’ve worked up a light sweat get things started with 15 assisted chin-ups.
Exercise 1: Bicep Curls
We’ll be increasing the dumbbell weight with every second set, so choose a lighter weight to begin with.
- 15 x reps (45 second rest)
- 12 x reps (increase weight – 45 second rest)
- 10 x reps
- 8 x reps (increase weight – 45 second rest)
- 6 x reps
Exercise 2: Assisted Dips
(Scan QR Code for correct set up and form, or ask a Jetts team member)
- 15 reps x 3 sets (follow each set immediately with 10 push-ups and a 45 second rest)
Exercise 3: 21 Pump Street
This exercise is designed to really get into your shoulders and biceps.
(Choose a dumbbell weight that you find challenging, but are able to complete the entire exercise on)
- 7 x front shoulder raises
- 7 x side shoulder raises
- 7 x bicep curls
- 45 second rest and repeat x 3
Exercise 4: Cable Tricep Pushdowns (Make sure you really focus on good form for this exercise. Keep your elbows locked in beside your body and focus on the end of the exercise. Squeeze and hold at the bottom and really feel the burn in the back of the arms)
- This exercise will be a drop set, so find a resistance level you find challenging but can still complete a full set on.
- 15 x reps
- 12 x reps (drop weight)
- 10 x reps (drop weight)
- Repeat from the beggining x 3
Feel like you’ve still got more in the tank? Finish off your workout with the following Core Blast Circuit.
- 20 second plank
- 20 x leg raises
- 15 x crunches
- 20 x bicycle crunches
- 20 second plank
Have a quick stretch and cool down, and you're done for the week! Awesome work!
Click the link below for tomorrow's article.